- Your local news 6pm weekdays
- Brought to you by That’s TV
- Freeview Channel 7 and Virgin Media 159
- Man attacked police officer after row at King's Lynn taxi officeA man who ended up in court after a row in Lynn was 'remorseful and sorry' for his behaviour, magistrates heard.
- King's Lynn children's charity set for boost from Round Norfolk cycling challengeA team of eight cyclists from West Norfolk are gearing up to ride 250 miles around the perimeter of the county to help raise vital funds.
- Jeremy Corbyn to speak at rally in King's LynnThe former leader of the Labour Party, Jeremy Corbyn, will be the star attraction at a rally in favour of a new hospital next month.
- Man admits causing disturbance in King's Lynn streetMagistrates heard the incident happened in a popular area of the town for revellers.
- Councillor speaks out after stabbingCouncillor Peter Thompson speaks out after 'harrowing' stabbing incident that has 'irrevocably changed lives'
- Driver hospitalised after car leaves roadA driver has been taken to hospital after his car left the road and ended up in bushes.
- Man found stabbed in town street following incidentA man is receiving urgent medical attention in hospital after sustaining serious stab injuries after an incident in the town.
- Tributes paid to former baker 'who loved his village'Tributes have been paid to a village resident who was never happier than when at his home in Suffolk.
- King's Lynn Town defender Jones agrees new contractLynn have agreed a new deal with the full-back and say more signings are close.
- King's Lynn Town secures Heacham training base for new National League seasonA new partnership between the clubs will see the Linnets mastermind their new campaign at the coastal team's home.
- King's Lynn Town to host Premier League-bound Norwich City in pre-season fixtureThe Linnets will host the Canaries next month, as preparations for the new season are stepped up.
- Stars' clash postponedKing's Lynn Stars have made an early call to postpone their home Premiership clash with Sheffield on Thursday.
- Premier League side to visit Portman RoadIpswich Town have revealed they will be hosting a London-based Premier League outfit as part of their pre-season programme ahead of 2021/22.
- Fourth released Town player signs for ColchesterAlan Judge has become the fourth member of Ipswich Town's 2020/21 squad to sign a contract down the A12 with Colchester United.
- Chris Boughton's golf column: County cup competitions returnLocal clubs swing back into action with county cup competitions.
- Key duo depart Needham MarketTwo of Needham Market's key players from recent seasons will not be playing for the club in the 2021/22 campaign.