- Your local news 6pm Weekdays
- Brought to you by That’s TV
- Freeview channel 8 and Virgin Media channel 159
- Rail union warns UK-wide strikes may be aheadA LEADING rail union is stepping up a campaign warning of huge job cuts in the coming months amid the threat of a national industrial dispute.
- Former YMCA transformed into makeshift Newport schoolA FORMER YMCA has been transformed into a makeshift primary school to house pupils who were unable to return to the classroom.
- Vets on Wales-England border crowned best in countryA VETS in Wales has been crowned the best in the country as part of top industry awards.
- Oakdale gets new skate park for young peopleA CAERPHILLY community has created a special space for its young people – with a replacement skate park.
- Better jobs needed in Wales to support 'levelling up'BETTER jobs must be created in Wales, as well as the North of England and Northern Ireland, in order to help the “levelling up” agenda, according to a new report.
- Gwent Police appeal as dog hit and killed in MonmouthshirePOLICE want to identify these bikers after a dog was hit and killed.
- Monmouthshire Building Society donates £18,000 to Air AmbulanceSAVERS with Monmouthshire Building Society have donated more than £18,000 to the Wales Air Ambulance.
- Where and when you can donate blood across April and MayTHE Welsh Blood Service is running a number of clinics throughout the Aneurin Bevan University Health Board region in April and May.
- The seven Cardiff players who really have a point to prove in final four gamesThe Bluebirds are nearing the end of their 2020/21 campaign, but with little to play for as a team, individuals have their own causes to fight
- The 10 weeks of torment fuelling Cullen as striker gives update fans will loveLiam Cullen spoke about his return from injury and Swansea City's promotion push after netting against Wycombe Wanderers
- Rugby morning headlines as Pat Lam gives Callum Sheedy injury updateThese are your rugby headlines on Monday, April 19.
- Swansea to review matchday security after fan is ejected during Wycombe clashIt's not yet clear how the fan, who appeared to be wearing a Wycombe Wanderers jersey, gained entry into the Liberty Stadium
- European Super League could see Wales stopped from using their top playersUEFA say players taking part in the new competition would be banned from competing in international competitions - a move that would have major consequences for Wales
- Five Wales decisions Pivac faces next as he prepares for summer TestsThe Wales boss faces a number of posers including who his captain will be for the summer Tests
- Huddersfield Town ready to rival Cardiff City in Jordan Rhodes raceStriker Jordan Rhodes is believed to be on the radar of the Bluebirds, but reports suggest Huddersfield are keen on bringing him back to the John Smith's Stadium
- The strong Lions XV Gatland could still pick without England-based playersThe past week has been dominated by headlines over player release for the Lions tour, but what side could Warren Gatland put out if England-based players miss out?