The following rules and regulations shall apply for all competitions and promotions operated by That’s TV (including broadcast website or social media competitions) unless otherwise stated:
1. All entrants will be bound by these terms and conditions and any other terms and conditions that the station announces for specific competitions.
2. Competitions are open to UK residents over the age of 18 excluding staff and agents of the station and its associated companies, the competition sponsor and/or supplier, staff of other media organisations and their immediate families. Joint entries or votes will not be accepted.
3. Entrants must not have any criminal convictions (excluding speeding offences).
4. The prize is subject to availability and must be claimed within 48 hours of award, unless otherwise determined at the station’s discretion. There are no alternatives to the prizes offered.
5. Competition mechanics vary with each promotion or be amended and on occasions it is necessary that a short-listed entrant must be contactable to broadcast on the station (including correctly answering a question or series of questions) in order to win their prize.
6. Where the first drawn entrant is not contactable, subsequent draws will (at That’s TV’s discretion) take place until a winner is found.
7. You agree to act in good faith and comply with all requests made by That’s TV in connection with the competition and prize awards. You must enter the competition personally and in your own name and only once, unless otherwise permitted under the specific rules. You may not enter any competition on the station if you have won a prize with the company valued at in excess of £500 in the previous six months. That’s TV reserves the right, at its own discretion, to determine whether these eligibility criteria have been met.
8. Competition closing dates and prize winners are available on request. Late or incomplete entries will not be accepted (at the station’s discretion).
9. Prizes to be collected from the allocated station address within 28 days unless otherwise agreed with the station. You may be required to show identification and sign for collection when claiming prizes. The station does not accept any liability for entries or prizes which are lost, delayed or damaged in transit.
10. Prizes in the form of vouchers (for example for meals or tickets) will include the terms and conditions of the prize-supplier for the redemption of the vouchers. All prizes must be redeemed by the date specified and are non-transferable. You are solely responsible for any expenses not specified in the prize description.
11. The Judges decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into. That’s TV has the right, at its discretion, to disqualify any entrants it considers are not consistent with the spirit and intention of the competition.
12. Winners may be required to be photographed, filmed and named for station publicity purposes.
13. Any information you submit in entering a competition must be accurate and truthful.
14. You must take all reasonable steps to ensure your own health and safety and follow all reasonable instructions during competitions and in utilising prizes. You will be bound by the competition sponsors terms and conditions. It is agreed and accepted by you that the station shall have no liability whatsoever in respect of competitions operated on behalf of third parties (for example sponsors) (except in respect of death or personal injury directly attributable to the station’s negligence).
15. Please ask the bill payers permission if using a telephone line which does not belong to you to enter a competition. A text message or telephone call will normally cost your service providers standard rate, plus any additional cost stated by That’s TV.
16. Winners of holidays are responsible for ensuring that they hold valid passports and any necessary visas or other necessary travel documentation. Unless otherwise stated, insurance and travel to and from airports or ports is excluded.
17. Unless otherwise stated, the competition promoter is That’s Television Limited (That’s TV). Insofar as permitted by law, That’s TV, its associated companies, agents and distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate you or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of participating in a competition or accepting a prize (except where injury or death is caused by the negligence of That’s TV). Your statutory rights are not affected.
18. That’s TV reserves the right to change the prize offered for another prize at its sole discretion.
19. Source material used by That’s TV question compilers shall be taken as correct.