- Your local news 6pm Weekdays
- Brought to you by That’s TV
- Freeview channel 8 and Virgin Media channel 159
- 50mph speed limit on M4 at Newport set go live on March 15THE new permanent 50mph speed limit on the M4 around Newport will go live in less than two weeks.
- Budget to 'protect public services and boost Wales’ economy'INVESTMENT in housing, schools, flood and coastal defences, and active travel are among the key pledges made in the Welsh Government's final budget for 2021/22, for "a recovery that takes…
- Arrest warrant issued for Newport man charged with money launderingGWENT Police are appealing for information as to the whereabouts of a Newport man.
- Crumlin post office is on the move - have your sayTHE Post Office in Crumlin will move to the former Crumlin OAP Hall as part of a new proposal.
- British Gas, npower, EDF told to refund UK householdsOfgem said suppliers including the Big Six firms such as British Gas, npower and EDF overcharged customers £7.2 million over seven years.
- Care home firm to sell off 52 homes - future of Gwent homes uncertainONE of the UK’s biggest care home groups - which has three homes in Gwent - is selling 52 of its homes and closing four so it can “better meet”…
- Royal Family 'united in prayers' for Prince PhilipPrince Philip was moved to a second hospital for an infection and testing and observation for a pre-existing heart condition on Monday.
- Newport drug dealer sold 94% pure crack cocaineA DRUG dealer who was supplying crack cocaine with a purity of 94 per cent on the streets of Newport is behind bars.
- Every Six Nations team’s performance assessed so farThe verdict on Wales, England, France, Ireland, Scotland and Italy after three rounds of the Six Nations
- Early Stoke vs Swansea team news as Clucas, McClean and others unavailableThe Potters will be be without several key players at the bet365 Stadium while the Swans have some concerns of their own
- Gary Neville tells Manchester United to keep Daniel James amid Leeds interestThe winger has seemingly fought his way back into the first team picture at Old Trafford despite links with long-term admirers Leeds
- Cardiff City legend died after tragic accident in pub, inquest hearsFormer Premier League midfielder Peter Whittingham, considered an all-time Cardiff City great, died after falling through a fire door while engaging in 'horseplay'
- The pressure on Swansea City's key players and the facts behind squad rotationSwansea City still have 15 Championship matches left to play this season, and fans are concerned fatigue could become a huge issue in the coming weeks
- How the rest of the Six Nations is expected to pan out as Wales new favouritesFrance are now expected to miss out on the title - with Scotland, England and Ireland battling for third place
- Steve Cooper admits Paul Arriola not yet ready to start for SwanseaThe USA international is yet to make a single start for the Swans since his loan move from DC United, but seems to be in Cooper's thinking for the next…
- Mike Phillips' Lions XV with no Owen Farrell and Alun Wyn Jones as captainThe former Wales and Lions ace has chosen the Lions team he thinks Warren Gatland should pick to face South Africa