- Your local news 6pm Weekdays
- Brought to you by That’s TV Scotland
- Freeview Channel 8
- Sellers in Scotland are losing out on an average of £935 when selling their carWhen selling a car, sometimes convenience comes at a cost.
- Walking and Cycling in Lanarkshire - 25 routes all abilitiesWalking and Cycling in Lanarkshire - 25 routes for all ages and abilities
- Permanent secretary calls for 'rigorous' record-keeping after ferries missing documentTHE SCOTTISH Government’s most senior civil servant has demanded officials take a “rigorous approach” to record-keeping after a key ferries contract document temporarily went missing.
- UK Education Secretary agrees to give Holyrood advice claiming Scots schools 'in freefall'THE UK Government's education secretary has been asked to give advice to Holyrood on teaching practices amid claims Scotland's standards are "in freefall".
- Dog put to sleep after being found in Paisley's Ferguslie Park in 'extreme' painA dog has been put to sleep after being found in a Paisley park in 'extreme' pain.
- Church of Scotland membership fallen by 34 per cent, says reportCHURCH of Scotland membership has fallen by more than a third in the last decade, according to data from the General Assembly.
- The huge Glasgow fire that cleared a path for the Savoy Centre in the 1970sBack in 1972, a blaze broke out during demolition work for the Savoy Centre and threatened to rip through a huge chunk of the city centre.
- Young Rangers fan catches Seville match ball from Kemar Roofe and security guard swipes itLittle Charlie Ellis caught the ball kicked to him by his Rangers hero at the Europa League final, but was left heartbroken after a stadium steward took it away and…
- Mark Hateley admits Rangers face serious transfer dilemma on whether to cash in on prized assetsMark Hateley insists the biggest dilemma facing Rangers this summer is whether they cash in on their prized assets.
- David Marshall becomes Lee Johnson's first signing as goalkeeper joins HibsScotland goalkeeper David Marshall has become Lee Johnson’s first signing as Hibernian manager.
- Steve Clarke names Scotland squad for Ukraine showdown as Celtic ace Anthony Ralston gets nodSTEVE CLARKE has named his Scotland squad for next week's World Cup play-off showdown against Ukraine.
- Losing Premiership title to Celtic has taken shine off stunning Rangers campaign, admits Neil McCannRangers lifted the Scottish Cup and were a ‘kick of the ball’ away from clinching a stunning Europa League triumph - but Neil McCann reckons losing the league to Celtic…
- UK Euromillions winners Joe and Jess Thwaite reveal how they plan to spend £186m fortuneThe couple told the PA news agency they planned to share the win with extended family, with even Mr Thwaite’s ex-wife being “over the moon” for them.
- Ash Palmisciano's mum dies as ITV Emmerdale co-stars rush to support himThe actor, who portrays Matty Barton on the long-running ITV soap, shared the news on Instagram.
- New H&M Braehead store opens to 'shine a light on Glasgow’s creative talents'Work has been undertaken over a number of weeks to transform the 17,000 sq ft shopping centre unit, which has a series of in-store event and projects planned to support…
- The Voice UK producers hosting auditions at Glasgow pub tonightProducers are on the hunt for incredible solo artists, duos, trios and groups for the British singing competition television series, so here's your chance to try out.
[shortcode-weather-atlas city_selector=2299468 unit_c_f=”c” layout=”horizontal” background_color=”#fff” text_color=”#000″ daily=5 ]
[shortcode-weather-atlas city_selector=2299468 layout=”horizontal” background_color=”#fff” text_color=”#000″ daily=5 ]